Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Krav Maga has given to you?

Krav Maga has given me so much. It has enriched my life in many ways. The most powerful impact that the system has made on me is in my personal relationships with my mentors, instructors and students. Truly I have been blessed.

There are times when I sit in one of our schools and I look at the walls and mats and I can hear the sounds of students training and facing their fears. I realize how lucky I have been to receive such great instruction from some of the finest teachers in the world. I have a circle of influence that boasts some of the top people in this field and I say that with great humility.

The punches, kicks, blood, sweat, tears are all worth it. To be able to pick up the phone and call my mentors and have them teach me and advise me on how to become a better instructor. This is why I have dedicated my life to learning, understanding and teaching Krav Maga. The world will need us now more than ever! Never doubt this. Please comment on this. I would love to hear what Krav Maga has done for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment