Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TRIAL BY FIREARMS!!!!

All,

I want to call your attention to an amazing event that will be happening in Las Vegas in a few weeks. TRIAL BY FIREARMS! This is a dynamic three day course that will focus on Krav Maga and firearms training. The three days will cover weapons disarms, third party protection, live firearms training, tactical shooting, clearing rooms and a grand finale so intense, so realistic and so crazy that I can say without a doubt that nothing has ever been done on this level in Krav Maga!

Full disclosure. This event is a Krav Maga Alliance event that Krav Maga Las Vegas (my school) are putting on in conjuction with the fine people at American Shooters Club in Las Vegas. John Whitman and I will be teaching the Krav Maga portion and our friends at American Shooters will be covering all aspects of deploying firearms tactically.

This event is open to any and all Krav Maga practioners, regardless of organization. Let me repeat that. We do not care what organization you belong to. This is about Krav Maga and weapons training. Don't miss this oportunity to train with one of the top instructors in the world (John Whitman) and one of his blackbelt instructors (me).

It has come to my attention that my friends who belong to a certain organization which will not be named here has banned their instructors from attending events that are not presented by their organization. How sad. How arrogant. How insecure. Do not be dismayed my friends, you are still welcome. I am not asking you to put your job in jeopardy. I am asking that you attend the event if you can.

For more information please go to www.kravmagalliance.com

I hope to see you there. Remember the event is June 4th thru June 6th. You need no prior experience. All you need is an open mind and a desire to learn and have some serious fun!

1 comment:

  1. Banned!? I'm not even sure what to say about that. What happened to take what works and throw the rest out? Just words I guess.

    Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete